RELEASE NOTES SUMMARY
Before you go through the current version release notes, you can find all the previous versions release notes here.
MassMailer 4.40 version has the following bug fixes, and other improvements.
- Opportunity Mass Email Feature
- Issue with the CC functionality is fixed.
- Email Template Feature
- Loading a regular Salesforce template into the Basic Editor gives an error that "This template is not supported in the Advanced Editor". This issue got fixed.
- In the campaign feature, display a warning message if user tries to send an email without saving the Advanced Email Template by clicking on the Save button on the Editor.
- Campaign Feature
- Campaign Completion Status email content is fixed to display only the confirmation message along with the mass email name.
- Fixed the issue with the button “Reset Campaign Member Status to New” so that it works both in classic and the lightning mode
- Fixed the issue with the button “Remove Duplicate Campaign Members” so that it works both in classic and the lightning mode
- MassMailer banner URL changed on the MassMailer Setup page.
- Campaign Feature
- Removed ‘Set Member Statuses’ and ‘Refresh Campaign Member Status’, ‘Delete Statistics’ (from the email statistics summary page) buttons from the package
- Email Alerts Feature
- Changed the name of the apex class label to ‘MassMailer - Do Nothing’
- Remove Duplicate Campaign Members Feature
- Removed an unnecessary internal email that is getting copied for the status email.
- MassMailer Email Statistics Page
- Removed ‘Delete Statistics’ button from the package as we already have a similar functionality on the MassMailer Setup -> Utilities page
How to upgrade?
- You can click on the MassMailer AppExchange Link and click on 'Get It Now' button. If you did not login to AppExchange yet it will show a login screen so that you can enter your Salesforce Admin credentials to login. Now you can click on 'Get It Now' button once again to install the latest version.
- Please make sure that you install for all the users.
A dialog will prompt for permission to approve third-party settings. Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites, then click Continue.
- If your current MassMailer version is LESS than 4.39, then you will have to make sure that you follow the MassMailer setup once again completely to make sure everything is in place, as we have introduced a lot of features in between.
- If your current version is 4.39 then you have to upgrade to the latest package.
If you do not have the SendGrid API Key you need to make sure that you create one by following the instructions at this link. Please make sure you store this API Key in a secure place since you will need this in the future.
Here are the complete instructions for MassMailer Setup. Please make sure you go through them once again and setup anything missing.
Need support to upgrade?
If you need any support with the upgrade, please log a ticket on our support portal and grant the login access to your Salesforce instance for a week so that we can put your request in the queue and upgrade.
Features, Improvements, Known Issues that we are fixing in the upcoming release:
- Wizard: Create or Edit New View button is not working in the lightning mode.
- Add Clone button or link to clone the list view in the Email Wizard feature.
- Currently, the scheduling of an email job is not following the daylight savings. Fix the daylight savings issue.
- Add a button or link next to the View selected to find the correct number of records in any view that will receive the email after the suppression for email opt-outs and invalid emails.
- Fix the issue with the reason field that is incorrect for some of the Massmailer email status values.
- Remove and recreate MassMailerOwnOrg remote site settings as it creates an issue if Salesforce changes the POD.